Thursday, December 22, 2011

Atari Emulator -> Montezuma's Revenge

And so, as much as I hate to admit it, Paul Simon was right after all: "You know, the nearer your destination, the more you're slip sliding away." I tried to finish up my thesis today. Didn't quite make it. Can't quite get over that hump of GETTING THE FRICKIN' PAGE NUMBERS RIGHT. You'd think after 10 to 15 odd years of word processing software developments that they could at least get proper page numbers right. Also, I wanted to get in a quick shave and shower, even though it's midnight. Perfect time to play an old video game, that's what I say. Here we see pictured the promised land, full of 1000-point gems... but they go quickly! Get 'em while they're hot and bothered... buttered. All that hard work in my teenage years paid off: I got to that tough room with the tiny ledges, and you have to jump to get the torch. A mere trifle, a mere trifle. That and Miner 2049er; I scoff at thee! It's the other Montezuma game that freaks me out. What's with the giant dude that can kill you simply by stamping his feet? Cold blooded. Never played that one in my youth. It's almost a damn shame. Okay, back to Farmville and my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment