Saturday, January 21, 2012

Atari Emulator -> Jr. Pac-Man

Okay, one last one for the night. The madman responsible for bringing the Ms. Pac-Man cartridge to Atari 8-bits across the nation was left to wreak his unique style of havoc on the equally disastrous Jr. Pac-Man for the (equally disastrous) 5200... no, I'm just jealous because I never got a 5200. I went over to a kid's house that DID, though... he was playing Pengo, and the music had TWO channels! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I did go through a brief Jr. Pac phase a couple months ago on the PC, though... I forget what high score I got; wasn't much over 50,000 if memory serves. Some games don't want you to play them for any great length of time. Ms. Pac and Jr. Pac for the Atari are perhaps the two most perfect examples of that.

Jr. Pac-Man at Atarimania

Mushca Disk 22 - Jr. Pac-Man.  It's a low disk number, so you know it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment