Saturday, March 3, 2012

Atari Emulator ---> The Goonies

Oh, I'm just an icon whore. Let's face it. Let's let me face it. But Datasoft's The Goonies is a challenging multi-player game in which you must solve about seven puzzles. It's better with two players but it can be solved by one if necessary. Personally I think it's very insulting to Chunk, who has to be hoisted up to the upper deck of the ship with the sail. But he's not forced to do the "truffle shuffle" for anyone in the game, so that's good. Also, they probably should've tried to get a third song in there, but that's just nitpicking. Probably the most violent one is with the giant skull-carrying bird. I'm assuming it's a vulture. Even though they proudly declare me one of the goonies, I'm ashamed to admit I picked the unlimited lives option. Oh, the bitter fruits of Hacker Kilroy! I was powerless to resist partaking of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment