Thursday, March 1, 2012

Atari Emulator ---> Jungle Hunt

As long as I'm stuck on Spiele 6, might as well get Jungle Hunt out of the way. I hate to generalize, but generally multi-stage games like this just aren't fun. Gorf also comes to mind. Now, Kangaroo's pretty good, but for some reason I never got in to Jungle Hunt. First of all, someone complained that the Atari version doesn't have the whole opening song. Frankly, I don't see that as a problem any more. Also, the advanced level's too hard. I keep making the mistake of going after the alligators. Too much stochasticity. I want menial tasks I can depend upon in my video games. For some reason I don't even feel like saving the game state on this one. Maybe I'll get desperate later on. Can't get into Heaven without beating Jesus' Jungle Hunt high score!

No comments:

Post a Comment