Saturday, March 24, 2012

Atari Emulator ---> Whomper Stomper

Boy, ants have got it tough. And the majority of video games aren't helping, either. Take Whomper Stomper, for example. I never had a copy of it for Atari proper, but I heard things. Any game featuring actual human voices would usually come highly recommended, even Castle Wolfenstein to an extent. Still, I can't help but disappointing that aardvark quite a bit. The ants keep stealing his pick-a-nick basket! Reminds me of those old Ant and Aardvark cartoons................... never mind.  The following hyperlink to YouTube no longer works due to a copyright claim by MGM.  And seeing as how they're now a defunct movie studio, that's kind of surprising to me.  Doesn't Warner Bros. own all those cartoons now?  And Columbia's making all the new James Bond pictures... sorry, mixing blogs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment