Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Atari emulator -> Mountain King

As this game proves once and for all, being king of a mountain is no easy feat.  Especially for this guy.  Following roughly in Pac-Man's footsteps, your goal is to grab as many of the shiny jewels / gold pieces as possible, for ten points a pop.  Beyond that, I couldn't tell ya.  The fire is lethal, so watch out.  At some point you're forced to use your flashlight to look for dark hidden goodies.  I like an enigmatic game as much as the next fellow, but for some reason I don't have the patience to run out the clock on this one.  Someday, someday, when this is all I do for a living

8/14/'16 - Ooh!  Just beat Level 1!  I finally broke down and read the instructions... here's the link to them.  Sorry, but I didn't have time to dink around with the invisible treasure chests or anything.  I'm a lousy gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment