Friday, October 31, 2014

Gamergate

So how do I feel about it?  Well, after I heard that the video game industry is pretty much a bunch of cartels, well... that's a world I'm probably never going to be a part of.  I dunno.  Maybe teenage boys will just get tired of the objectification of women!  Well, kids are different these days... shyeah, right.  Well, I'm from the Atari age of video games myself.  Not a lot of sexy girls in those.  Besides, I already knew that the girls didn't like me all that much anyway.  I can only imagine what dealing with sexy girls in video games is like.  How would that translate to the real world?  Probably not well for me.  Someone more handsome and/or dickish could probably pull it off.  I'm more of a Tetris and Doom kind of guy when it comes to video games.  I think men and women should come together and admit that, yes, we have unrealistic expectations of each other, but there's 7 billion of us on the planet, so we must be doing something right!

Whew!  Got through that!  All right, time to sit back and let the accolades roll in............................

No comments:

Post a Comment