Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What a Load of Crap

Well, once the world's sewer systems start backing up, and politicians everywhere start removing scoop laws from the books, I'll be very sorry indeed that I didn't get in on the ground floor of all these so-called "Pou" games, but I'm sorry.  I'm taking a stand.  I'm developing some arrogance on this one, and I'm not playing a game where my avatar looks like a smiling, white-eyed dog turd!  I don't care if it's a ripoff of Pet Rescue Saga, and I'm DEFINITELY not playing a "kissing game" with that thing in it.  I'm not kissing A DOG TURD!  I'm NOT DOING IT!  I don't care how cute it is, I don't care how much they're paying, I'm not doing it.
 ...okay, here's one where it looks more poop-like.  Get on board now, folks!  2,500 people are playing this game!  Nope, I'm sorry.  I'm still taking a stand, and putting my foot down... probably into a big pile of "pou."

No comments:

Post a Comment