Monday, March 13, 2017

Frank Chloe's... Cohen's "Scooter", Level Seven

Ah, my lucky level.  The Ass Lightning Roombas from Hell are the enemy again.  Must be the designer's favourite or sumpthin.  Now, here's another detail that makes me wish I was playing Brewbiz again... the deadly wavy lines from the vents are back!  Why, I didn't even bother to see what death by them was like... yup, same stupid "Scooter" death.  I prefer the Brewbiz way.  When you get fatally killed in Brewbiz, aside from falling off the screen completely, you land on the closest ground, and sit there holding your giant gourd-shaped head.  The music that accompanies this fate better underscores the worry of it all... at least, for me, anywho.  The other new feature this level has to offer is a new type of transport.  As you can see, it's at the top of the game board and it transports you... TO THE PREVIOUS LEVEL!!! OH OH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  Makes me wish I played this way back when on an actual Atari computer.  Why, I'm imagining right now what my reaction would be.  Shock at first, then trying to figure out what other games have such a feature.  This might be the only one!  As long as it doesn't cost you a Scooter life... nope!  Just the trauma of not getting ahead in the game of life, or the game of "Scooter."  Can't get enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment